Natural face and body care D. R. Harris
D. R. Harris is one of the oldest English brands focused on body and face care. The company has been functioning continuously since 1790 at St. James in London. Its rich tradition makes their natural cosmetics are valued all over the world.
The story begins just before 1790 at No. 11 St. James’s Street where Harris’s Apothecary set up shop. Over the next fifty years the family established a reputation selling Lavender Water, Classic Cologne and English Flower perfumes to this fashionable quarter of London.
Basically, the owners of the brand were two friends – Henry Harris – surgeon and Daniel Rotely (D.R.), who made his first steps in business, pharmaceutical chemist.
For over two centuries this family business in the centre of men’s Clubland has served the gentry and the court of St. James’s and in 1938 was awarded the warrant as chemists to her Majesty The Queen, later the Queen Mother which was held until her death in 2002. In 2002 we were also appointed as Chemists to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, an honour that was added to in 2012 when we had the Royal Warrant for Her Majesty the Queen bestowed upon us.
Today the D. R. Harris brand still uses medieval recipes, maybe slightly reformulated to meet the needs of today’s customers, but always prepared at the royal level. You will find, among others, natural soaps, shaving creams, colognes and other products that will make skin care even more pleasant.
Showing all 1 result